Friday, February 5, 2010

in the hood, trawlin' for cool

One of my favorite photographers is Terry Richardson. I love his raw and ballsy pictures!

So for this fashion shoot, I opted to experiment and use my trusty external flash (instead of the usual studio lights and softbox) to get the brash feel of Richardson's photographs. I'm happy with the results --- the bright flash and the in-your-face attitude of models Brent Chua and Berto You Lee really meshed well and gave an edgier feel to the entire picture.

By the way, I totally fell in love with those two models... They were so easy to work with! :)


Publication: Manila Bulletin - Lifestyle Special Issue (Jan. 2010)
Styling: Liz Anne Bautista
Hair and make-up: Ria Gamboa for M.A.C.
Models: Brent Chua and Berto You Lee

6 comments:

  1. i love brent chua! my favorite asian male supermodel. he is so down to earth and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a fan of brent chua. he is such a sweetheart. i have dressed him during london fashion week and he was asking me to just chill and relax and he said "he can help himself" truly one of the great supermodels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll marry brent chua! anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brent chua is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brent chua is the best male supermodel i have ever met. wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha berto vilken jävla bög, från smygbög till storbög haha

    ReplyDelete