Wednesday, September 15, 2010

rica


I love taking pictures of my friends, especially the girls. I honestly believe all women are beautiful --- whatever shape, size, and color. There is always something interesting in every woman.


This photograph of my good friend Rica was take more than a year ago and it's still one of my favorite pictures. We had so much fun doing this spontaneous shoot at my old tiny apartment. I love that she opened up to me at this shoot, showing both her vulnerable and adventurous sides.

I hope to photograph her again soon... wonder how that shoot will turn out. :)

3 comments:

  1. galing mo talaga chicks! =) at sana...in time..magmeet muli ang schedule natin. mwaaaaahhh!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. korina: sobrang sexy niyan! ;) shoot din kita, game?

    rics: dapat bago matapos ang 2010! :D

    ReplyDelete