Monday, October 4, 2010

urcc

Was commissioned by UNO magazine to cover a URCC event.

I was a bit iffy taking on the assignment but I'm not one to back down on a new experience --- men beating each other up, blood-covered faces, and so much testosterone in one place to impregnate a nun! I never thought I'd enjoy it but watching those burly tacticians with knock-out punches & lethal kicks, it was such an adrenaline rush that I found myself cheering for the Filipino contenders. :)

I'll definitely be watching again really, really soon!

4 comments:

  1. I personally hate seeing such violent events. However, if I was the one who was commissioned by UNO to cover this, I wouldn't also turn it down. Really nice photos Mitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle! ang galing mong mag-capture ng action shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, korina! nadala rin kasi ako sa laban e. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete