Friday, September 30, 2011

state of flux

I haven't updated my blog since February! Things have been pretty busy and I'm going through a lot of changes right now... resigned from my safe job at GMA-7 to build a wedding photography business, created a new website, setting up collaborations with fellow women artists, cooking up some new photo blogs, and testing out new waters. 

So far, I've been my own boss for the last two scary yet exciting months... I really have to make this work! To help me grown and experiment more in photography, I have decided to:

- bring my camera wherever I go and take pictures daily; to shoot out of the box
- to immerse myself more in new things/experiences that interest me such art and sexuality (ex. take pole dancing classes, attend monthly Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School sessions, connect with like-minded groups, etc)
- AND to update this personal blog weekly :)

One deep breath, and I here I go... 

1 comment:

  1. I am highly impressed with the content of the blog and your interest in photography especially for wedding photography. Thanks for sharing such type of useful information.
    Charleston Photographers

    ReplyDelete