Thursday, August 19, 2010

back to basics

Purchased a secondhand Rolleicord camera! :) It's been a long time since I've handled a film camera, I'm a bit nervous but really excited to play with it. I've never used a medium format camera before but I'm loving the square format of the Rollei --- it's just perfect for portraits. Can't wait to shoot women and my friends with it! :)


I want to relearn how to develop and print my own pictures... I hope the learning curve would be easy. I have no idea where and how to start with developing my own film so I searched Booksale and fortunately saw this book. A real deal for 270.00 pesos! I hope this works! :D


2 comments:

  1. Pahiram ng book!

    BTW, your photos on your official website are awesome! It is humbling to look at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nico! Thanks, thanks. Surely, pahiram ko sa yo soon. :)

    ReplyDelete